Have a great video but not sure how to post it on Facebook with music? Here’s a quick guide on how to do it.
Checkout this video:
If you’re a fan of music, there’s a good chance you also enjoy posting videos of your favorite songs to Facebook. After all, what’s better than sharing your love of music with your friends?
Unfortunately, Facebook’s strict policies on copyrighted material can sometimes make it difficult to post videos with music. However, there are a few ways you can work around this issue and still share your favorite tunes with your friends on Facebook.
What you need
In order to post a video with music on Facebook, you will need:
-A video file that is less than 1.75 GB and less than 20 minutes long
-The audio file of the song that you want to use
Once you have those two things, you can upload your video to Facebook by following these steps:
1. Go to www.facebook.com and log in to your account
2. Click on the “Photo/Video” tab near the top of the page
3. Click on “Upload Photos/Video”
4. Select the video file that you want to upload from your computer 5. Once the video has been uploaded, click on the “Music” tab
6. Select the song that you want to use from the drop-down menu 7. Click on “Post Video”
How to post a video with music on Facebook
Facebook has a huge selection of songs that you can choose from to add to your videos. But, what if you want to use a song that isn’t on Facebook? Is it possible to post a video with music on Facebook if the song isn’t on their list?
The answer is yes! You can post a video with music on Facebook, even if the song isn’t on their list. Here’s how:
1. Find the video that you want to post on Facebook.
2. Go to www.YouTube-mp3.org and copy and paste the URL of the video into the conversion box.
3. Click “Convert Video” and wait for the conversion to finish.
4. Once the conversion is finished, click “Download” and save the MP3 file to your computer.
5. Now, go to www.audioarcadia.com/facebook-video-soundtracks and upload the MP3 file that you just saved onto their website by clicking “Upload.”
6When the upload is finished, select whether you want your video to start playing with or without sound and then click “Generate.”
7Save the file that they give you onto your computer and upload it onto Facebook like you would any other video!
It’s fairly easy to post a video with music on Facebook. Here are a few tips:
-Check the copyright rules for the video and music you want to use. You may need to get permission from the copyright holder before you can post the video.
-Upload the video to Facebook. You can do this from your computer or directly from your phone.
-Add music to the video by selecting a song from Facebook’s music library or by uploading your own music file.
-Once you’ve added music, you can adjust the volume and choose whether the music will play while people are watching the video or just when they’re scrolling through their News Feed.
If you want to post a video with music on Facebook, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. First, make sure that the music you’re using is properly licensed and that you have the rights to use it. Secondly, make sure that your video is properly formatted and that it meets all of Facebook’s guidelines. Once you’ve done that, you can upload your video and share it with your friends!