You can add music to your videos from YouTube using a few different methods. This can be done on both your desktop and your mobile device.
Checkout this video:
With so many videos on Youtube, it’s easy to find one that you would like to use in your own video. Here are some simple steps to follow in order to add music from Youtube to a video.
Why add music from YouTube to your video?
There are many reasons you might want to add music from YouTube to your video. Maybe you’re making a montage of your favorite clips and you want to set it to a song, or maybe you’re trying to lip sync to a popular song for a Funny or Die-style video. Whatever your reasons, there are a few different ways you can go about adding YouTube music to your video.
How to add music from YouTube to your video (step-by-step guide)
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to add music from YouTube to your video:
1. Start by opening the YouTube video that you want to use as background music in your video.
2. Once the video is playing, right-click on it and select “Copy Video URL.”
3. Next, open a new tab in your web browser and go to the website http://www.listenonrepeat.com/.
4. Paste the URL of the YouTube video that you copied in Step 2 into the “Search” field on the Listen on Repeat website and then click on the “Search” button.
5. Once the search results appear, click on the “Play” button next to the YouTube video that you want to use as background music in your video.
6. Finally, right-click on the Listen on Repeat player and select “Loop.” This will ensure that the music keeps playing in a loop while you’re working on your video project.
Tips for adding music from YouTube to your video
There are a few things to keep in mind when adding music from YouTube to your video. First, make sure you have the rights to use the song. This means either getting permission from the copyright holder or using a song that is in the public domain. Second, be mindful of the length of the song. You don’t want your video to be too long or too short. Finally, make sure the volume of the song is appropriate for your video. You don’t want it to be too loud or too quiet.
FAQs about adding music from YouTube to your video
Can I add music from YouTube to my video?
Yes, you can add music from YouTube to your video. However, there are a few things you need to keep in mind.
First, you need to make sure that the music you want to add is available on YouTube. To do this, you can either search for the song on YouTube, or go to the artist’s page and look for a link to their music.
Second, you need to make sure that the music you want to add is appropriate for your video. For example, if you’re adding music to a video of a baby’s first steps, you’ll want to choose something that is soft and calming. On the other hand, if you’re adding music to a video of a rock concert, you’ll want to choose something that is more upbeat and energetic.
Third, you need to make sure that the music you want to add does not infringe on any copyright laws. If it does, you could be liable for damages. To avoid this, only use songs that are public domain or have a Creative Commons license.
Fourth, you need to make sure that the volume of the music is appropriate for your video. You don’t want it so loud that it drowns out the audio of your video, but you also don’t want it so soft that it’s barely noticeable.
How do I add music from YouTube to my video?
Once you’ve found the perfect song for your video, adding it is easy! Just follow these steps:
1. Open your video editing software and load your project.
2. Find the “Import” button and click it. This will open a file browser window.
3. Navigate to where you saved the song on your computer and select it. The song will be added to your project timeline.
4. Drag the song onto the timeline so that it lines up with the beginning of your video footage.
5. Trim the song so that it’s only as long as your footage by dragging one of its ends with your mouse until it reaches the desired length
We hope you found this article helpful. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.