You can add music to a playlist on Apple Music by tapping the “+” sign next to a song and then selecting “Add to a Playlist.”
Checkout this video:
With Apple Music, you can build playlists with your favorite songs. You can also add music to your playlists from the Apple Music catalog. If you want to add music to a playlist from your own collection, you need to turn on iCloud Music Library on your device.
What you’ll need
To inappropriate a song using Apple Music, you will need:
-A computer with the latest version of iTunes.
-An Apple ID.
-An active Apple Music subscription.
-iTunes software on your computer must be authorized with your Apple ID.
If you meet these requirements and still cannot inappropriate songs, contact Apple Support.
Adding music to a playlist
You can add music to a playlist from your Apple Music library or from the iTunes Store. If you add music from the iTunes Store, you might need to download the songs or albums before you can add them to your playlist.
To add music from your Apple Music library:
1. Open the Music app and go to your music library.
2. Find the song, album, or artist that you want to add, then tap .
3. Tap Add To, then tap a playlist.
4. Or tap , then tap New Playlist From Selection.
To add music from the iTunes Store:
1. Open the iTunes Store app and find the song, album, or artist you want to add to your playlist.
2. Tap , then tap Add To My Music. You might need to download songs or albums before you can add them to a playlist; if so, a Download button appears instead of an Add To button . After you download an item, its Add To button changes to Added .
3. Go to My Music and find the playlist that you want to add songs to; if you don’t have a playlist yet, tap New and create one first.
4. Tap , then select Songs > Purchased > Not in My Library >Music I’ve Added > [name of song]. The song is added to your playlist without downloading it again: it plays streaming from iCloud instead of downloading it again.”
Deleting music from a playlist
To delete one or more songs from a playlist:
-Open the Music app and go to the playlist.
-Tap Edit in the top-right corner of the screen.
-Tap next to the song or album that you want to delete, then tap Delete. If you want to delete multiple songs, tap next to each song that you want to delete, then tap Delete.
Editing a playlist
You can edit playlist titles, descriptions, and public/private settings from the playlist page.
If you created the playlist, you can also add or delete songs, change the order of the songs, or add comments. To edit a playlist:
1. Open Apple Music and go to your Library.
2. Under Playlists, tap See All.
3. Tap the playlist that you want to edit.
4. To change the title or description, tap Edit in the upper-right corner of the screen.
5. To add songs, tap , then select one or more songs. If you want to add an entire album or all the songs from an artist, tap +Add next to the album or artist name. You can also reorder songs: Touch and hold next to a song, then drag it up or down in the list. If you want to delete a song from a playlist, tap next to it, then tap Delete from Playlist.; If you can’t edit a playlist that someone else created, ask them to add or delete songs for you
Sharing a playlist
Apple Music makes it easy to share your playlists with other Apple Music subscribers. You can share a playlist with anyone, whether they use Apple Music or not. To share a playlist, open the Playlists tab, then tap the share button next to the playlist you want to share. You can share a playlist using Email, Messages, Twitter, Facebook, or by copying the link and pasting it into another app.
Tips for managing your playlist
It’s easy to create and manage your own playlists on Apple Music. You can even share them with your friends. Here are some tips for adding music to your playlist and making the most of Apple Music.
To add a song to your playlist, find the song in Apple Music and tap the “Add” button. You can also add songs from the “For You” section of Apple Music by tapping the “+” button next to a song or album.
If you want to add multiple songs to your playlist at once, open the “My Music” tab and tap “Playlists.” Then, tap the “+” button in the top right corner and select the songs you want to add.
To reorder the songs in your playlist, open the “My Music” tab and tap “Playlists.” Then, tap on the playlist you want to edit and use the “drag and drop” feature to rearrange the order of the songs.
You can also delete a song from your playlist by tapping on the playlist, then tapping on the song you want to delete and selecting “Remove.”
Now that you know how to add music to a playlist on Apple Music, you can create the perfect playlist for any occasion. Whether you’re looking for some background music for a party or want to make a custom workout playlist, Apple Music has you covered.