You can add music to your Clips on iPhone in a few different ways. Here’s how to do it!
Checkout this video:
If you have an iPhone, you can use the built-in Music app to add music to your clips. Here’s how:
1. Tap the Music app icon on your home screen to open the app.
2. Find a song that you want to use in your clip. You can browse by artist, album, or playlist, or search for a specific song.
3. Tap the play button next to the song to start playing it.
4. While the song is playing, open the Camera app and tap the video button .
5. Record your clip using the music as background audio.
6. When you’re finished recording, tap Done .
What you need
In order to add music to your clips, you will need the following:
-iMovie (free with iOS 8)
-A song from your iTunes library
1. Launch iMovie on your iPhone.
2. Tap on the clip you want to add music to.
3. Tap the “Audio” icon at the bottom of the screen.
4. Tap the “Music” icon.
5. Select a song from your iTunes library.
6. Tap “Done.”
Adding music to your iPhone clips
To add music to your iPhone clips, open the Photos app and select the clip you want to add music to. Then, tap the edit button in the top-right corner of the screen. Next, tap the Add Music button at the bottom of the screen. Finally, select a song from your music library and tap the Add button.
Tips for adding music to your iPhone clips
Most people think that adding music to their iPhone clips is only possible with a jailbreak. Luckily, this is not true. You can actually add music to your iPhone clips without jailbreaking your device. Here are a few tips on how to do this:
First, you need to find a music file that you want to use. You can either use an MP3 file that you have downloaded from the internet, or you can use a song that is already stored on your computer. Once you have found the file, you need to transfer it to your iPhone. You can do this by using iTunes or by using a file sharing program like iFunBox.
Once the file is on your iPhone, you need to launch the Camera app and select the video that you want to add music to. After the video has started playing, tap on the screen and select the “Add Music” option. From here, you will be able to select the music file that you want to use.
Keep in mind that not all music files will work with this method. In particular, DRM-protected files (such as those purchased from iTunes) will not work. However, most MP3 files should work just fine.
Now that you know how to add music to your video clips on iPhone, you can create some fun and creative movies to share with your friends and family. Just remember to choose a song that fits the mood and theme of your video, and be sure to give credit to the artist if you post your video online.