If you’re an Amazon Music subscriber and you’re no longer interested in using the service, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Here’s how to do it.
Checkout this video:
If you’re not happy with your Amazon Music subscription, you can cancel it at any time. Here’s how:
1. Go to the Amazon Music website.
2. Click on the “Your Account” link at the top of the page.
3. Under the “Your Membership” section, click on the “Cancel Your Membership” link.
4. Follow the instructions on the screen to cancel your subscription.
What is Amazon Music?
Amazon Music is a streaming music service offered by Amazon. It offers ad-free music streaming with unlimited skips and offline listening for Prime members. Amazon Music is also available as an ad-supported music streaming service for non-Prime members.
How to cancel your Amazon Music subscription
If you’re an Amazon Music subscriber and you want to cancel your subscription, here’s how:
1. Open the Amazon Music app on your mobile device.
2. Tap the Menu icon (three lines) in the upper-left corner of the screen, then tap Account.
3. Tap Membership & payment, then tap Cancel membership.
4. Tap Continue to cancel, then confirm when prompted by tapping Yes, cancel my membership.
Reasons to cancel your Amazon Music subscription
There are many reasons why you may want to cancel your Amazon Music subscription. Maybe you’re not using it as much as you thought you would. Maybe you’re using another music streaming service more often. Or, maybe you just don’t want to pay for it anymore.
Whatever the reason, cancelling your Amazon Music subscription is easy to do. Here’s how:
First, open the Amazon Music app on your iPhone or iPad. Then, tap the menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen (it looks like three lines).
Next, tap “Account” and then “Subscription.”
On the next screen, tap “Cancel Subscription.”
You’ll be asked to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you do, your subscription will be cancelled and you’ll no longer be charged for it.
How to continue using Amazon Music after cancelling your subscription
When you cancel your Amazon Music subscription, you will lose access to any songs or albums that you have purchased from Amazon Music. However, you will still be able to play any songs or albums that you have already downloaded to your device. If you have an Amazon Music Unlimited subscription, you will also lose access to any songs or albums that you have added to your personal library from the Amazon Music Unlimited catalog.
Alternatives to Amazon Music
Although Amazon Music is a great service, you may find that you no longer need it or can no longer afford it. If you’re thinking about cancelling your subscription, you should first consider some alternatives to see if there’s a better fit for you.
Here are some alternatives to Amazon Music:
– Pandora Radio: This is a great alternative if you’re looking for a more personalised experience. Pandora Radio will create a customised radio station for you based on your musical tastes.
– Spotify: Spotify is one of the most popular music streaming services and offers a great free option as well as a premium option.
– Google Play Music: Google Play Music is a great alternative if you use Android devices. It has a similar interface to Amazon Music and offers many of the same features.
– Apple Music: If you’re an iPhone user, then Apple Music is probably the best alternative for you. It integrates seamlessly with your device and offers all of the same features as Amazon Music.
Of course, there are many other music streaming services available, so be sure to shop around and find the one that best suits your needs.
Here are some frequently asked questions about cancelling your Amazon Music subscription:
-How do I cancel my Amazon Music subscription?
-Can I cancel my Amazon Music subscription at any time?
-What happens if I cancel my Amazon Music subscription?
-Can I refund my Amazon Music subscription?
If you have any other questions about cancelling your Amazon Music subscription, feel free to contact us.
We hope this guide was helpful and you were able to cancel your Amazon Music subscription with ease. Remember, if you ever have any further questions or concerns, you can always reach out to Amazon customer support for assistance.
Amazon Music is a music streaming service operated by Amazon. Unlike Prime Music which comes included with an Amazon Prime membership, Amazon Music Unlimited is a separate subscription that allows users to stream an unlimited number of songs and download them for offline playback.
If you’re no longer interested in using Amazon Music Unlimited, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Here’s how:
1. Open the Amazon Music app on your mobile device or computer.
2. Click the menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen (three horizontal lines).
3. Select “Account” from the drop-down menu.
4. Scroll down to the “Subscription” section and click “Cancel subscription.”
5. Click “Confirm cancellation” to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.