Looking for some new tunes? Here’s a guide on how to find new music on Apple Music!
Checkout this video:
How to find new music on Apple Music
Apple Music is a great place to find new music. With over 50 million songs in its catalog, there’s something for everyone. And if you’re looking for something specific, you can use the search function to find it.
But what if you’re not sure what you’re looking for? What if you want to explore new music, but you don’t know where to start?
Here are some tips on how to find new music on Apple Music:
– Use the For You section. This section of Apple Music is tailored specifically for you, based on the music you listen to and the artists you follow. It includes new releases that may interest you, as well as recommended playlists and radio stations.
– Browse the charts. Apple Music has a number of different charts that show the most popular songs and albums. These can be a great way to discover new music that’s popular right now.
– Check out the Editors’ Picks. The Editors’ Picks section of Apple Music features current favorite songs and albums, as well as staff-curated playlists. It’s a great way to explore new music that’s hand-picked by the experts.
– Follow your favorite artists. When you follow an artist on Apple Music, their music will appear in your For You section. You’ll also be alerted when they release new music or go on tour. This is a great way to keep up with your favorite artists and discover their latest work.
How to use Apple Music’s For You section
If you’re a music lover, you know how hard it can be to find new music to listen to. With so many options out there, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. But don’t worry — we’ve got you covered.
Apple Music is a great place to find new music, and its For You section is tailored specifically to help you do just that. Here’s how to use it:
First, open the Apple Music app and tap on the For You tab at the bottom of the screen.
Next, you’ll see a variety of different sections, each with its own selection of music curated just for you. Take some time to explore each section and see what catches your eye.
If you see something you like, simplytap on it to add it to your library. And that’s it! Now you can go back and listen to your new music whenever you want.
So next time you’re looking for something new to listen to, be sure to check out Apple Music’s For You section — you might just find your new favorite band.
How to browse Apple Music’s vast library
Apple Music has a vast library of music, with over 50 million songs. That’s a lot of music to sort through! Luckily, Apple Music makes it easy to find new music with their Browse feature.
Browse is divided into four main sections: For You, Browse, Radio, and Search. In the For You section, you’ll find recommendations based on your listening habits. The Browse section is where you can discover new music by genre, mood, activity, or artist. The Radio section features live radio stations and DJ-curated mixes. And finally, the Search section lets you search for specific artists, songs, or albums.
Whether you’re looking for new music to add to your collection or just want to explore what’s out there, Apple Music’s Browse feature is a great place to start!
How to create custom stations on Apple Music
To get started, open the Music app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or iTunes on your Mac or PC. Then follow these steps:
1. Tap the Browse tab, then tap Radio.
2. Tap a station to start listening to it immediately, or tap , then tap Start Station.
3. If you don’t see the station that you want, scroll to the bottom of the list of stations and tap Start New Station.
4. Enter the name of an artist, song, genre, or composer, then tap Done.
5. To fine-tune your station:
* Tap , then tap Edit Station.
* To delete a custom station that you created, tap , then Delete Station.
How to find new music on Apple Music using Siri
One way to find new music on Apple Music is to use Siri. You can ask Siri to play a specific song, artist, or genre, or you can ask her to play something similar to what you’re currently listening to. Siri will then create a station based on your request, and you can start listening immediately.
If you’re not sure what to ask Siri, you can also try asking her for recommendations. For example, you could say “Siri, what are your top picks for rock music this week?” or “Siri, can you play some new music that I might like?” Siri will then create a station of new music based on her recommendations.
How to take advantage of Apple Music’s social features
The new Apple Music app is more than a just a music player. It’s also a social network for music lovers. Here’s how to take advantage of Apple Music’s social features and connect with other music fans.
When you first open Apple Music, you’ll be asked if you want to connect with your Facebook friends or share your activity on Twitter. If you choose to do either (or both), you’ll be asked to sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
Once you’re signed in, you can start following friends and see what they’re listening to. To find friends to follow, tap the For You tab at the bottom of the screen and then tap the Friends are Listening To heading. If any of your Facebook or Twitter friends are using Apple Music, they’ll show up here. Tap a friend to see what they’re listening to and then tap the Follow button to start following them.
You can also find new music by following celebrities, DJs, and other famous people who use Apple Music. To find people to follow, tap the Browse tab at the bottom of the screen and then tap Browse Sections. Scroll down and tap Musicians under the celebrities heading. Here you’ll find a list of musicians who use Apple Music, including DJ Khaled, Hayley Williams from Paramore, SZA, and more. Tap someone’s name to view their profile and then tap Follow to start following them.
How to find new music on Apple Music with the help of friends
If you’re trying to find new music but not sure where to start, ask your friends! With the help of friends, you can easily find new music that you’ll love on Apple Music. Here’s how:
1. Open the Apple Music app and go to your profile by tapping the Profile tab at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Following and then tap See All to view a list of everyone you’re following on Apple Music.
3. Find a friend who has good taste in music, tap their name, and then tap their profile picture to view their profile page.
4. Scroll down to see what playlists they’ve liked recently, what albums they’ve added to their library, and what stations they’ve been listening to.
5. If you see something you like, tap it to check it out!
How to find new music on Apple Music by following your favorite artists
One way to find new music on Apple Music is to follow your favorite artists. Whenever they release new music, you’ll get a notification and can start listening right away. To follow an artist:
1. Open the Apple Music app and go to the artist’s page.
2. Tap , then tap Follow.
How to find new music on Apple Music through the use of external apps
Here are some of the best ways to find new music on Apple Music:
1. Use an external app: There are a number of apps that can help you find new music on Apple Music. For example, Shazam is an app that can identify songs that are playing around you, and then give you the option to add them to your Apple Music library.
2. Ask Siri: Siri can be a great resource for finding new music on Apple Music. Simply ask her to “find me some new music” or “show me some good music” and she should be able to give you some recommendations.
3. Check out the “For You” section: The For You section of Apple Music is filled with personalized recommendations based on your listening habits. This is a great place to find new music that you’re sure to enjoy.
4. Browse the charts: The charts section of Apple Music is a great way to see what’s popular at the moment, and find new music that others are enjoying.
How to find new music on Apple Music by exploring its many features
Apple Music is a streaming service that includes 50 million songs and is available in 100 countries. Here’s how you can explore all of its features and find new music to enjoy.
First, launch the Apple Music app and tap on the “For You” tab. This is where you’ll find personalized recommendations based on the music you already listen to.
Next, tap on the “Browse” tab and then on “New Music.” Here, you’ll see the latest releases from your favorite artists, as well as some suggested artist and album pages that might be of interest to you.
If you want to dig even deeper, tap on the “Explore” tab. Here, you can browse by genre, mood, activity, or theme. You can also check out featured playlists, top charts, and more.
Finally, don’t forget to follow your favorite artists on social media and stay up-to-date on their latest releases that way. With Apple Music, it’s easy to find new music to enjoy no matter what your taste is.