Learn how to logout of your Apple Music account on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or on your Mac or PC.
Checkout this video:
How to log out of your Apple Music account
It is easy to forget to log out of your Apple Music account when you are finished listening to tunes. If you are worried about someone accessing your account, or if you simply want to log out for privacy reasons, here is how to do it.
How to deactivate your Apple Music subscription
It’s easy to cancel your Apple Music subscription if you no longer want to use the service. You can cancel directly from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC. If you’re using an Android device, you’ll need to cancel your subscription from the Apple Music app on your device.
How to cancel your Apple Music subscription
If you decide that you no longer want to use Apple Music, you can cancel your subscription. When you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
Here’s how to cancel your Apple Music subscription on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC:
– On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID. If you’re using iOS 10.3 or earlier, tap Profile instead. Tap Subscriptions. If you don’t see a subscription in iTunes and are being charged for it, make sure that you’re signed in with the correct Apple ID.
– On your Mac or PC: open iTunes. From the menu bar at the top of your screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account. Sign in with your Apple ID and password when prompted. On the Account Information page under Settings > Subscriptions is a list of all subscriptions that are currently active or were recently expired.
If you still can’t view your subscriptions If iTunes can’t find a match for the information that you entered on your device or computer, or if there’s an issue with your payment method (for example if your credit card has expired), contact [email protected] .
How to delete your Apple Music account
Assuming you want to delete your Apple Music account* and not just turn off the auto-renewing subscription:
Tap on Settings > iTunes & App Store
Tap on your Apple ID at the top
Tap on ‘View Apple ID’ and enter your password
Tap on Subscriptions > Apple Music Membership
Tap cancel membership or cancel free trial (depending on which one you have)
Your account will now be scheduled for deletion at the end of the current billing cycle
How to remove your Apple Music profile
It’s easy to remove your Apple Music profile from your device. Here’s how:
-Open the Settings app
-Tap on “Music”
-Tap on “Apple Music”
-Tap on “Delete Profile”
Your Apple Music profile will now be removed from your device.
How to log out of Apple Music on your iPhone
Here’s how to log out of your Apple Music account on your iPhone:
1. Open the Music app.
2. Tap the For You tab at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap the profile icon in the top right corner of the screen.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap Sign Out.
How to log out of Apple Music on your iPad
Assuming you’re subscribed to Apple Music and have been using it to stream songs and albums, your iPad will have stored your account information. If you want to log out of that account for any reason, follow these steps:
1. Tap the Settings app on your iPad’s Home screen.
2. In the Settings app, tap Music.
3. Tap the switch next to Show Apple Music to turn it off. This will also turn off iCloud Music Library if you have it enabled.
4. Tap Sign Out in the pop-up window that appears.
5. Enter your Apple ID and password when prompted, then tap Sign Out again to confirm.
How to log out of Apple Music on your iPod touch
On your iPod touch, open the Settings app.
Tap Sign Out. If you have an Apple Music subscription, tap Keep Apple Music.
If you turned on iCloud Music Library, your songs, albums, and playlists stay in your music library.
How to log out of Apple Music on your Mac
Open iTunes and go to the Account tab.
Click Sign Out.
Click the Confirm button.
How to log out of Apple Music on your Windows PC
If you’re no longer using Apple Music and want to cancel your subscription, you can do so from your Windows PC. Here’s how:
1. Open the Apple Music app.
2. Click the profile icon in the top-right corner of the window.
3. Click Account in the drop-down menu.
4. Click on Manage Subscription.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Cancel Subscription.